Image Widget

Image Widget

Welcome to a miniature world of possibility...

Join me as I chronicle my progress building 1:12 and 1:24 scale dollhouses full of steam power, stars, invention and yes, clockworks...



The ground floor is built and inspected!

Oct 20, 2011

Inspector Gryphon checks for a level floor.
After a not-so-fun experience gluing my floor together in reverse, it has been reassembled in the proper way.  We shall here-after make a note of paying attention to the blue-prints when assembling the structure and also note the importance of dry-fitting and husbands to the process.  Ahem.

However, I was in luck: Inspector Gryphon was available to drop in and ensure my first floor was up to building code.  He may have received a bribe of almonds, which may have influenced his feelings on the matter, but no one will ever know.

Next...the walls go up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment